YOGI Ideal for the aspiring or advanced yogi, this kit provides everything required to practice with confidence and ease.
Through gentle movement, breathing and meditation techniques, Yoga has a unique ability to transform both body and mind. It strengthens our joints, enhances mobility and increases mental clarity while releasing stress and tension the holistic way.
This ancient practice is suitable for everyone regardless of age, gender or physical ability. The beauty of Yoga is that it is easily modified for specific needs and despite common misconception, existing flexibility is not a pre-requisite.
- My Pocket Yoga - The perfect practice companion. Full of easy to understand postures, sequences and breathing techniques, this beautifully crafted book is the ideal resource for every level of student.
- Lavender Eye Pillow - Handmade in Australia, by Wheatbags Love, this naturally scented pillow is a handy addition to any household. Filled with Organic Lavender, it provides fast relief from tension caused by sinus and headaches and is the ideal companion for Sleep, Yoga and Meditation. 100% natural cotton.
- Hanako Affirmation Spray - This unisex perfume is the perfect fusion of scent and intention. 'Grounded' is the energy that unites with this natural spray, helping to center, support and balance. Simply spray around the crown of the head and on the body while repeating your Mantra to bring a moment of sacred stillness to your day.
- Palo Santo Natural Incense - Certified by EcoCert and 100% natural, this subtly scented incense is perfect for a no fuss Mojo cleanse. Burn a stick while you practice Yoga to add another sensory experience to your routine.
- Yoga Strap - A trusty friend when a little extra support is required. Yoga straps can be extremely useful as an extension to a pose, helping to increase stretch, improve posture and nurture flexibility.
- Gift Wrapping - Ceremony is presented in style with our Australian made and 100% recycled Gift Boxes. Each kit is adorned with natural jute twine, a Deliberate Living gift tag and a touch of Australiana. (Note: Foliage may vary depending on season)