MANTRA With it's literal translation mind tool, Mantra is an ancient practice traditionally used in meditation to enhance concentration and enable practitioners to reach deeper levels of awareness.
A sound or word repeated to calm and centre the mind, Mantra is a powerful addition to any routine due to it's ability to soothe the nervous system and free the mind from background chatter.
This inspirational kit provides everything needed to bring Mantra into daily living, helping to transform this ancient practice into a modern day ceremonial experience.
“Mantra is a sound vibration through which we mindfully focus our thoughts, our feelings, and our highest intention,” Girish
- My Pocket Mantras - A timeless book of inspiring Mantras/Affirmations that utilise the power of words to transform ones reality. The perfect guide to help create a daily ritual of peace and positivity.
- Hanako Affirmation Spray - This unisex perfume is the perfect fusion of scent and intention. 'Grounded' is the energy that unites with this natural spray, helping to center, support and balance. Simply spray around the crown of the head and on the body while repeating your Mantra to bring a moment of sacred stillness to your day.
- Natural Sandalwood Mala Beads - Mala beads are traditionally used to focus the mind in Japa; a meditation practice where a specific Mantra is recited with each bead in the garland. This naturally scented 108 bead garland can be used to help focus the mind in meditation (instructions below) or worn as a lovely jewellery piece*.
- Comfort and Calm Speckled Egg Smudge Dish - This hand-crafted dish is inspired by natural surrounds and made locally, South of Brisbane. It's resonance with the earth makes it the perfect vessel to use in any grounding and/or cleansing ritual.
- Earth Aromas White Sage Stick - White Sage has been used for centuries in cleansing and purification ceremonies for it's medicinal and healing properties. Grown using organic practices on Draper Farm, North-West of Brisbane, these aromatic sticks are chosen for their unique tight formation and slow consistent burn.
- Deluxe Palo Santo Bundle - Burning this 'holy wood' with notes of citrus, mint and pine immediately brings peace and clarity to the moment. Native to Peru, our Palo Santo is harvested sustainably from wood that has been found to have died naturally on the forest floor. Each deluxe bundle contains: four sticks approximately 10cm long, a *Clear Quartz point, a ^Black Tourmaline Crystal and a Deliberate Living calico bag for storage.
*Clear Quartz - A master healer and crystal powerhouse that has the ability to store, absorb, release and regulate energy. To enhance any meditation session or ritual, allow intuition to guide you and simply place the crystal on or around the body.
^Black Tourmaline - A protective stone that cleanses energy, relieves stress and clears negativity. Let intuition guide you to use this piece as required. Black Tourmaline clears electromagnetic smog and is perfect protection when using electronic devices.
For further information on Mantra and performing a Smudging Ceremony: https://www.deliberatelivinggifts.com.au/products/palo-santo-bundle)
To meditate with Mala:
- Select your Mantra or Intention of choice.
- Ensure you are seated comfortably. Take a moment to connect with the natural flow of the breath. Relax the face, belly and jaw.
- When ready to begin, hold the Mala in your right hand, draped between the middle and index fingers.
- Beginning with the largest bead (the Guru bead; representing your Guru, guide or teacher) use your thumb to pull the beads one at a time towards you as you recite your Mantra, once for each bead.
- Do this 108 times, travelling around the Mala before you once again return to the Guru bead.
- Repeat as many times as you wish.
*Note - Traditionally Mala beads are used for either meditation OR jewellery. Once used for meditation the garland is no longer worn and is kept for private practice in order to maintain the purity of the Mantra.