NAMASTE The divine in me, bows to the divine in you.
The benefits of regular Yoga and Meditation flow through every aspect of our lives, from stress relief and increased vitality, to improved circulation and joint mobility.
Designed to inspire daily practice, Namaste makes creating a daily ritual easy and enjoyable, providing practical tools and techniques that enhance overall health and well-being.
- My Pocket Yoga - The perfect practice companion. Full of easy to understand postures, sequences and breathing techniques, this beautifully crafted book is the ideal resource for every level of student.
- Comfort and Calm Speckled Egg Smudge Dish - This hand-crafted dish inspired by natural surrounds is made locally South of Brisbane. It's resonance with the earth makes it the perfect vessel to use in any grounding and cleansing ritual.
- Natural Sandalwood Mala Beads - Mala beads are traditionally used to focus the mind in Japa; a meditation practice where a specific Mantra is recited with each bead in the garland. This naturally scented 108 bead garland can be used to help focus the mind in meditation (instructions below) or worn as a lovely jewellery piece*.
- Ganesha - A Hindu god and Lord of the people, Ganesha has been worshipped for centuries, bestowing good fortune and blessings to new beginnings. A symbol of wisdom, understanding and intellect, this elegant brass statue makes the ideal meditation companion.
- Deluxe Palo Santo Bundle - Burning this 'holy wood' with notes of citrus, mint and pine immediately brings peace and clarity to the moment. Native to Peru, our Palo Santo is harvested sustainably from wood that has been found to have died naturally in the forest. Each bundle contains: four sticks approximately 10cm long, a Clear Quartz point and Black Tourmaline crystal. (For instructions of performing a smudging ceremony: https://www.deliberatelivinggifts.com.au/products/palo-santo-bundle)
To meditate with Mala:
- Select your Mantra or Intention of choice.
- When ready to begin, hold the Mala in your right hand, draped between the middle and index fingers.
- Beginning with the largest bead (the Guru bead; representing your Guru, guide or teacher) use your thumb to pull the beads one at a time towards you as you recite your Mantra once for each bead.
- Do this 108 times, travelling around the Mala before you once again return to the Guru bead.